Google+ hangout with Shri Narendra Modi a grand success!
Phenomenal response from across the Internet, Social Media and Television!
Millions glued to the screens to hear Shri Modi speak on various domestic, international and personal issues.
Shri Narendra Modi’s Google+ Hangout session held on the evening of 31st August 2012 has become a truly historic event in its own right. From netizens, TV viewers to social media users, all eyes were at Shri Modi as he spoke on a variety of issues and inspired lakhs of people around the world.
Discussion about the Hangout reached sky high, surpassing any previous occasion.Here, we share with you some facts regarding Shri Modi’s Google+ Hangout:
- Over 40,00,000 viewers of the Hangout including online and on prime time TV. Additionally, the first time a Hangout was beamed on Indian television channels.
- About 1,66,000 clicks generated on Shri Modi’s website http://www.narendramodi.in during on the day of the Hangout.
- Over 70,000 tweets poured in from all over while the Hangout was in progress.
- #ModiHangout remained the top trending topic on Twitter and all cities Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
- Witnessed by people from 116 countries all across the world!
- First ever Hangout by a public leader with an international audience. President Obama and PM Gilliard Hangouts were held for residents of their respective countries.
- Over 20,000 questions in total received through various mediums including Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Shri Modi’ website and special kiosks set up by Google.
- Questions asked from New York, Tokyo, London and the Gulf countries. In India questions asked from all corners of the nation.
- Biggest ever Google+ Hangout in India!
- 2,00,000+ views on the hangout promotion videos.
- Close to half a million visits on Shri Modi’s You Tube channel on the day of the Hangout with 3/4th of the visits occurring during the Hangout itself.
- Over 6,000 comments on Google+ and You Tube during the time of the Hangout.
- Over 5,000 likes on Google+ and You Tube during the Hangout.
- During the Hangout campaign a 100% growth in subscribers of Shri Modi’s You Tube channel.
Over 70,000 Tweetes poured in on the day of the Hangout, which is a phenomenal number!